Sunday, October 31, 2010

Out pouring of love and dad is always with us - Week 29 (October 2010)


Suppose its not every day you can say your horse sends you a video message to check on his mum, but with me being who I am I did receive one – yes the people at the stables in NC are as horse crazy as me. Must admit the video certainly made mum and I smile lots.

The outpouring of love, prayers and well wishes has been so humbling. It’s amazing how much more I am learning about dad as each day goes by and how he touched so many people’s lives over his 63 years. Mum and I got to enjoy coffee a few times this week with friends which was nice, plus got to play with a 2 year old and a 3 year old when we all went to Bekonscot the model village in Beaconsfield (http://www.bekonscot.co.uk/). I haven’t been there since I was about 7 so clearly I had as much fun as the children did!

Over the rest of the weekend mum got to come with me up to the horses to see Charlotte and Jack which was lovely for her. Then the Sunday Simone and Ryan kindly cooked for us a great Sunday roast dinner – yum, yum! Of course we got to play with Megan lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment