Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Loving touch of friends and family in UK and NC – Week 28 (October 2010)

October certainly seems to be moving quickly and we know God is right there with us. Sadly mum and I had to go to another funeral this week as a friend of the family had passed away. Even through all the upset we were able to help our friends and I spent time with their daughters as I totally understand what they are going through with their dad having been called home too.

Mum and I are so deeply touched by the love of our friends and family, both in the UK and in NC. God knew what He was doing with giving me an extended family in the US :). We got to Skype with them and always makes us feel we are right there with them in their home :).

We did also get a chance to do some retail therapy this week – well ok I think dad is stopping us buying anything as any clothes we really liked seemed to not be available in our sizes in all the shops in Windsor – thanks dad!!!

No matter what has happened over the past few weeks I know the pure and devoted love of a family is one of life’s greatest blessings. And having such wonderful friends who truly care and provide support and have your best interests at heart is another huge blessing that I am honoured to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment