Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day weekend, shopping fun and into June! – Week 9 (June 2010)

Each day you wake up is truly a gift from God – on this Memorial Day weekend we couldn’t lose sight of the reason for the long weekend. We give thanks to the people who fought and fight to this day for their country.

Mum, dad and I were able to enjoy a day out in Windsor this weekend where it was a girlie shopping day – poor dad!! Was lovely to be out with them and the fact the weather was nice was even better. Of course I had to get my favourite snack, warm sausage roll; America really needs to adopt them!!

Blink and we are into June already, pretty busy month coming up with Royal Ascot and bringing God’s word to a church in Waddingford, Oxford this coming weekend. Looking forward to seeing what else God has in store for us this coming month. I still miss my extended family, my friends and of course my baby Guto in NC, now 2 months closer to coming back to see everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment