Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Family time, Savill Gardens and a hint of summer weather – Week 10 (June 2010)

For a few days this week it seemed as if summer had arrived in the UK, yes we actually had blue skies and sunshine! However it lasted for the weekend and turned cloudy during the week. That was ok though as it meant mum, dad and I were able to get out a lot.

Wonderful family time had where we all went out for coffee (sadly not Starbucks) and met some old friends who hadn’t seen me since I was 17. You might want to say they were reminiscing on my childhood and telling me things I used to do, yes I wanted to hide!

Mum, dad and I had a lovely trip to Savill Gardens in Windsor (http://www.theroyallandscape.co.uk/). We all love the outdoors and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Got my work out pushing dad around and up/down lots of hills – clearly that meant I had to have a cream tea afterwards J While the move back to the UK has been hard to leave everyone in NC, it has given me a chance to spend a lot of quality time with mum and dad – its time like this that will always stay with you and can never be taken away.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Sam! Glad you have this time with your family! See you in a few weeks, friend :)

    ReplyDelete