Friday, August 27, 2010

West End, Sister Act and horses – Week 21 (August 2010)

Have I said before how much I love having Skype?!!! Makes so much difference being able to see everyone I miss so dearly. Would prove to be a VERY wet and rainy week – roll on the sunshine in Paris and Malta soon! But the rain is a sign of God’s love too and He truly was shining down on me all week.

Got to meet up with Allyson and Archie in London, went shopping but I was pretty well behaved – well ok I only got 1 item. Then we headed to the West End to go and watch Whoopi Goldberg in Sister Act. I truly enjoy the West End, Sister Act was great, a lot of messages in the lyrics and overall storyline. One line that really stays with me is “It’s the Lord’s word, why are we whispering it?” Its true with all God has done and continues to do for us why are we not bolder for Him?

Sunday was a great day spent in some sunshine (finally!) and up with the horses. Simone and Ryan bought little Megan up for her first EVER ride on a pony – totally adorable when she got on Tanner, she is only 18 months and took it all in her stride – watch out Megan’s mum and dad she might want a pony when she is older!

Able to witness God calling another person to bring His word and become ordained as a Minister – its been a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment