Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shopping, cream tea time and a quiet weekend – Week 18 (August 2010)

Wow, we are into August already. I got a lovely surprise as I got to see all the Bethea family via Skype-so happy to see them, and yes, I did shed a tear when we all hung up. The boys are growing so quickly, least I will be back to see them next year - yeah!

Week was a busy one in work, at least the weekend wasn't quite as hectic. Went over to Wycombe on Friday to spend sometime with Simone and Megan, she is another little one growing so quickly! On Saturday mum and I ventured into Uxbridge to check out a new shopping center, yes ok, we both spent money and actually got the same jackiet, best not wear it at the same time :)

Sunday would be when I took mum and dad out for a typical British Cream tea at Stoke Park (http://www.stokeparkclub.com/). The grounds are beautiful and we throughly enjoyed our time, lets say we didn't need too much for dinner that night. We will be certain to come back again and next time sit in the gardens.

So another week down and August is a busy month with travel, looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment