Monday, August 23, 2010

Fellowship and family time - Week 20 (August 2010)

After my travels last week this week was spent closer to home. Got to spend some lovely quality time with friends and shared in some wonderful fellowship too.

Even though we are nearly 5 months into my time, I am finding it harder right now being away from NC, however God is providing me the strength and comfort I need. Got to worship with my Mt Zion family, certainly miss not being there in person but God is with us wherever we go. Truly enjoyed seeing my NC family and I know I will see them again soon.

Week was one of running errands and trying to keep dry as the weather was yuck! Managed to spend sometime with the horses in between dodging the rain showers, being in the fresh air was much needed.

We got to pick our family portrait pictures up as well – all we could say is wow, they came out really well! Mum, dad and I all spent time together; you can never replace family time and memories. Next few weeks sure are going to be busy so it was nice to have a quieter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment