Monday, April 12, 2010

Touch down in UK - Week 1 (April 1st 2010)

Well here I am back in the UK and living here for a year, 6 years after I left to go and live in the US - where has time gone?!! While it was hard to leave my extended family and friends who I had become so close to I knew this was a move I had to make.

Does it seem weird being back....................... YES! I have grown up and changed alot since my move to America, but above all the biggest change is that God saved me and I am now part of HIS family :) None of us know what God has planned for our journey and lifetime, however we know that He knows the plans He has for us - for that I am forever thankful to know He shall always have us in His loving arms of protection.

My first week was mainly adjusting to being back and living with mum and dad again - home cooked meals here we come :)!!!! Finding my feet in work and going back into the office I last was in years ago was certainly an experience but all in a good way.
This weekend was Easter weekend, missed not being with my Mt Zion family but was able to Live Link into their service plus went to a new church in the UK. Oh and with fact I am in England we got a 4 day weekend for Easter!!!

One of the hardest parts of this move was leaving all the people who were so close to me as well as my horse Guto. But he is in such a lovely barn and they have sent me videos of him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment