Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring has nearly sprung - Week 2 (April 2010)

Well we actually got some sunshine this week – hooray!!! Things are a bit more settled and I am getting used to working from home and also going into the office. Seems to be when at home though a lot of biscuits and tea find their way into my room…………………..

Able to catch up with some dear friends which was lovely, always a blessing when you see a child born into a family, how they grow up and the loving family bond created, yes children sure keep you busy! Also ate my first British curry since being back, let’s say there wasn’t anything left on the plate, I forgot how much I like curry!


With the beautiful weather being outside was a must this past week. Miss ‘healthy’ here has now joined a gym and bought a bike to go cycling – let’s see if I remember how to ride a bike shall we! Some good family time had where I took mum and dad to Burnham Beeches so they could enjoy the beautiful scenery and fresh air.


I went to a new church this Sunday and its one where the vision very much aligns with Mt Zion’s vision, the message was ‘Share the hope you have and don’t be afraid to tell your story’. There were 29 different nationalities represented at church. It’s been amazing to me since being back how many signs I have seen of confirmation that this move was right and God is right here with me. Every single day I have seen butterflies in many forms, either outside in the open and stretching their wings with such joy and beauty or even inside any shops I have been too on clothing, books, house hold items and many many more. God knows how much I love butterflies and He has allowed me to see one every single day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment