Monday, May 10, 2010

Into May already and May Day holiday – Week 5 (May 2010)

Wow I wouldn’t have believed how quickly the month of April came and went; we are now into May so soon. It was lovely to have people from the US visit and I had one last trip to Ascot with them for some typical English Pub food before they headed back across to slightly warmer climates!

This week was a short work week as its May Day holiday in the UK, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Day), sure could get used to a 3 day weekend………. I took myself off to the Windsor Races, a great time was had and just the fact I was in the fresh air and round horses made me smiles lots J Oh and I made sure to eat a good amount of ice cream too!

Must admit I had a bit of a ‘wobble’ during this week, certainly am missing everyone in NC, especially my extended family and my little Guto. However through God’s love, grace and comfort He bought me through it and I know all will be AOK. Time now to begin planning more outreach activities to be part of and some travelling to see the sights of Europe as time is ticking.

No comments:

Post a Comment