Tuesday, May 18, 2010

US Mother’s Day, Africa details and Guto’s birthday – Week 6 (May 2010)

Lucky mum gets to have 2 mothers days as the UK one is in March and US one is in May. Dad and I surprised her and took her to the Compleat Angler in Marlow for a lovely traditional English Cream tea with all the trimmings – and yes I even cooked for her that night – don’t faint at that!!!

God has been moving in a mighty way, as He always does, and this week I found out that I had been accepted to go on a Missions Trip to Cape Town, South Africa in November with Launch Out Ministries http://www.launchoutministries.com/. Know this will be an amazing experience as we will be helping out in orphanages, teaching in churches and helping to re-build homes and create water supplies. Truly makes you realise all we take for granted in our lives.

As the week came to an end it was my baby Guto’s birthday – he is 14 now, where have the past 10 years gone? I know he is so safe and happy in America; he got some extra special carrots on his special day :) He is also being ridden more and some muscles are now appearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment